✿ Pussycat Dolls ✿
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✿ Pussycat Dolls ✿

Welcome to the first forum about PCD..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biography on English

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*¢αѕι υη αgєℓ*
Početnik!
Početnik!
*¢αѕι υη αgєℓ*

Biography on English Empty
PostSubject: Biography on English   Biography on English I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:43 am

Biography for
Ashley Roberts (I) More at IMDbPro »

advertisement
Date of Birth
14 September 1981, Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Birth Name
Ashley Maria Roberts

Nickname
Angel doll
Ash

Height
5' 3½" (1.61 m)

Mini Biography
Ashley is another Doll who hails from Phoenix, Arizona. She started dancing at 3 and singing at 8, and both have remained her strongest passions in life. Two years ago during auditions for the infamous Roxy shows, Ashley found her home with the Dolls. Being able to support being a confident and sexy woman is Ashley's favorite part of being a Pussycat Doll. Her outside experience includes American Dreams, MTV's Scratch and Burn, commercials for Eclipse Gum, AT & T, and she appears in fellow Doll Carmen Electra's Strip Tease video.

IMDb Mini Biography By: AlishaSquarePants

Trivia
Her mother was a Pilates instructor.

Her father was a drummer who played for the Mamas and the Papas. He later became a car dealer.

After high school she moved permanently to Los Angeles.

During high school summer breaks she had traveled to the West Coast to study modern dance.

Personal Quotes
"My on-stage character is flirtatious but innocent. She's a fun free spirit. I guess I'm `the blonde' in the group but it ain't natural."
Back to top Go down

Biography on English
Page 1 of 1